Beautiful Parlour in Sunburst-finish, with Herringbone, Adirondack Spruce and Rosewood back and sides!
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 13/16"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 13-3/4" X 4-1/18"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-3/8" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Abalone Snowflakes
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Truetone Gloss
- Back/Sides Finish: Truetone Gloss
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+0
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
stars based on 0