The Martin D-28 75th Anniversary Edition Acoustic Guitar is a tribute to the original. It's a tip of the hat to the master luthiers who produced the first D-28 guitar in 1934. The 75th Anniversary Edition Guitar features a solid Adirondack spruce top for excellent resonance and response, and solid Madagascar rosewood back and sides to get that legendary balanced Martin tone. Forward-shifted, 5/16" solid Adirondack spruce scalloped "X" bracing ensures tonal clarity and enhances projection. The Martin D-28 75th Anniversary Guitar also boasts a modified V-shaped select hardwood neck set with a dovetail neck joint for enhanced stability.
- Model: D-28 75th Anniversary Edition
- Label: 75th Anniversary Edition Paper Label Signed By CFM IV, Numbered In Sequence Without Total
- Construction: Standard; Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Adirondack Spruce
- Top Braces: Adirondack/Scalloped 5/16''/Golden Era
- Pattern: Domle #3a
- Bridge Plate: Maple
- Top Binding: 6/32'' Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay: Fine Herringbone- D Size
- Rosette: Style 28
- Add. Rosette Inlay: B/W Fiber; .041'' Grained Ivoroid
- Pickguard: Delmar #3071 Self Adhesive Tortoise, Pattern 1b (D28 Style)
- Back: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Purfling: HD Zig-Zag
- Back Binding: 6/32'' Grained Ivoroid
- Back Inlay: .030'' B/W Fiber (Black Faces Binding)
- Sides: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: .030'' B/W Fiber
- Block: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck: Genuine Mahogany- 12/4
- Neck Shape: Mod V
- Headstock: Solid/6 String Long Diamond/Square Taper
- Back/Head Stamp: C. F. Martin & Co. Nazareth, Pa
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable 356mm
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Nut: Fossilized Ivory- Pre-Shaped
- On Angle/Flat: On Angle
- Headplate: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Headplate Decal: 75th Anniversary Edition Decal
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Nickel 4060 with Butterbean Knobs (Drill 11/32'')
- Fingerboard: Black Ebony
- Radius: 16''
- Actual Scale Length: 25.4"
- Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Width At 12 Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fret Wire: G300
- Fret Slot: .023''
- Frets Clear: 14
- Total Frets: 20
- Pearl Inlay: Diamonds And Squares- Long Pattern Golden Era
- Side Dots: Grained Ivoroid
- Finish Body: Non-Catalyzed Gloss
- Finish Top: Non-Catalyzed Gloss/Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Catalyzed Satin
- Bridge: Black Ebony
- Style: 1930 Style Belly- Long Saddle
- String Spacing: 2-5/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Fossilized Ivory
- Case: 545V75 Harptone with 75th Anniversary Edition Embroidery