All Solid Handcarved 16"Eastman Archtop. Solid Spruce top & Flamed Maple back & sides. Ebony fingerboard. Lollar Custom Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even C
- Nut: Bone 1.72"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078 and Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Style: Venetian
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 3-1/4"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Handcarved Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top, Back Fingerboard, F-Holes, Headstock
- Binding Material: 7 ply Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Finish: Truetone Gloss
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: Ebony w/ Ivoroid Binding
- Tailpiece: Ebony on Brass
- Bridge: Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners: Gotoh Gold with Ebony SG360-EN01GG
- Neck Pickup: Lollar Custom Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Capacitors: 0.047μF
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K LinearTaper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft 6J1226
- Case: Hardshell Case
stars based on 0