Eastman AC422 CE Lefthanded #739
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, and Fingerboard
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots & Fortissimo at 7th and 12th Frets
- Side Dots: Black
- Bridge Pins: Black Plastic
- Body Top Finish: Truetone Gloss
- Back/Sides Finish: Truetone Gloss
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics: LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
stars based on 0