Martin 00-21 from 1943 in perfect condition.
Professional Neck reset done by previous owner. Perfect break angle on saddle.
Back has been refinished by previous owner.
Neck is without a trus rod but reinforced with Ebony.
No cracks or loose braces.
The guitar sounds marvelous and plays effortless.
- Body Size: 00-12 Fret
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Gluing process: all Hide Glue
- Top: Solid Adirondack Red Spruce
- Back & Sides material: Rosewood
- Rosette: Herringbone
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ”X” Scalloped
- Top Braces: Adirondack scalloped
- Back Purfling: Herringbone
- End piece: Tortoise
- End piece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Headstock logo: C.F. Martin Script Logo
- Back Inlay: Tortoise
- Neck Material: Honduras Mahogany
- Neck Shape: V
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Slotted/round Slots/Diamond/Square
- Head plate: Rosewood
- Heelcap: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Serial number: 85790