Scalloped X-bracing, herringbone trim and antique white binding offers a bold, complex tone and timeless style. Sitka spruce and East Indian rosewood pair with a sleek modified low-oval neck for sound you won't want to put down and comfort that means you won't need to.
- BODY SIZE:000-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP:Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION:Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN:X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE:Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE:Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL:East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER:High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:East Indian Rosewood
- TOP COLOR:Aging Toner
- BRIDGE STYLE:Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- BINDING:Antique White
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING:2 5/32"
- TOP INLAY MATERIAL:Bold Herringbone
- BRIDGE MATERIAL:Ebony
- TOP DETAIL:None
- BRIDGE PIN MATERIAL:White Plastic
- PICKGUARD:Tortoise Pattern
- BRIDGE PIN DOTS:Faux Tortoise
- PICKGUARD INLAY:None
- SADDLE:Compensated Bone
- SADDLE RADIUS:16"
- BRACE MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce
- BACK AND SIDES COLOR:None
- BRACE SIZE:5/16"
- BACK DETAIL:None
- BACK PURFLING/STRIP:Style 28
- BACK INLAY MATERIAL:Multi-Stripe
- HEELCAP:Antique White