While the Little Martin is Martin's smallest guitar, it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LX1 model features a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany high-pressure laminate HPL back and sides. It’s ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire. This model includes sustainable wood certified parts. See specifications for details.
- BODY SIZE: Modified 0-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Hand-Rubbed
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 23''
- BRACE SHAPE: Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/16''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: HPL
- NECK TAPER: Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: HPL
- ELECTRONICS: No
- TOP COLOR:Clear
- BRIDGE STYLE:Junior Style Belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING:2 1/8''
- BRIDGE MATERIAL:FSC® Certified Richlite®
- SADDLE RADIUS:16"
- NECK MATERIAL:Rust Birch Laminate
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL:FSC® Certified Richlite®
- FINISH NECK:Hand-Rubbed
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET:2 1/16''
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL:20