Eastman just keeps on making big steps forward and coming up with more & more interesting additions to their line of instruments. This ES-330 style based fully Hollow Thinline T64 comes in Antique Varnish (French Polish).
The Lollar Dog Ear P-90 pickups sound just right; warm, deep and acoustic. The Ebony fingerboard adds to the 'open' sound, and gives you overtones that only make the sound more complex and multi-purpose.
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass .078" and Treble .062"
- Fretwire:22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Style:16" Thinline
- Body Dimensions:16" x 1 3/4"
- Body Top:Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides:Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Neck, Body,
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Split Blocks
- Finish:Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color:Aged Nickel
- Tailpiece:US Bigsby B7
- Bridge:Gotoh Relic Series GE104B
- Tuners:Gotoh Relic Series SD90
- Knobs:Black Top Hats
- Neck Pickup:Lollar Dog Ear P-90
- Bridge Pickup:Lollar Dog Ear P-90
- Pickup Height:3/32" bass side, 3/32" treble side
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch:Switchcraft
- Switch Tip:Black Switchcraft
- Potentiometers:250k Audio Linear
- Output Jack:Switchcraft