Eastman E20 SS/v Sunburst
Eastman E20 SS (Slope Shoulder) model with an Antique Varnish Sunburst, Adirondack top and Rosewood back and sides.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.75
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-1/2"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Firestripe
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
stars based on 0