The Dove is one of the iconic Gibson Dreadnought shaped classics. This all solid Custom Shop guitar has a factory installed L.R.Baggs Element VTC pickup system. Premium Sitka Spruce top and AAA Flamed Maple back & sides.
Sweet and warm sounding guitar with a comfortable round neck profile and Mother of Pearl Parallelogram fret inlays. Grover nickel tuners and 25-1/2" scale length.
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs Element VTC pickup
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Grover Keystone
- Pickguard: Tortoise Dove pickguard
- Bridge: Traditional rosewood Dove with MOP dove inlay and Tusq saddle
- Scale: 25 1/2”, long
- Fingerboard: 12” radius rosewood with MOP paralellograms
- Bracing: Traditional scalloped X bracing
- Neck-to-body: Compound dovetail secured with hide glue at the 14th fret
- Neck: Maple with 2 walnut stringers, round profile with 1.725” bone nut
- Finish: Antique Natural top, cherry back, sides & neck, nitrocellulose lacquer
- Binding: Multi-ply top and back, traditional double-ring rosette
- Wood: Sitka spruce top, maple back and sides, marquetry strip inlaid in back
- Body Style: Square-shouldered dreadnought