Stageclix Wireless Performance
A breakthrough in Digital Wireless Systems for guitars, basses, vocalists, brass and woodwind, etc., without the hiss, crackle, signal loss, and RF interference found in yesterday's UHF/VHF systems.
Setting a new benchmark in belt pack wireless systems, the answer to the Government sell-off of channels 61 & 69 etc., licence free, and serving a wide range of performers and artists, MTR introduces the next product in the stageClix family, the stageClix ‘Pack’.
This is a belt-pack version of the innovative ‘Jack’ digital wireless system from Holland. The “Pack” continues to provide all the Unique Selling Points of the “Jack” for which stageClix is already well known:
* rechargeable NIMH batteries - green design = cheaper to run
* receiver has a built in charger for the transmitter, 15 hours playing time on one charge
* no menus, no compander, and a frequency response of 10Hz-20kHz ±3db
* 24 bit digital converters, no audible latency (2.4 ms), ‘wired’ or ‘digital’ sound
* twelve user selectable channels, fully encoded transmission - use 12 systems at once
* unique triple-diversity, simultaneous transmission on 3 frequencies in each of the 12 channels.
And like the ‘Jack’, the ‘Pack’ operates in the future-proof 2.4 GHz band, legal throughout the EU and beyond, and completely sidestepping the government analogue frequency sell-off to the mobile phone companies problem.
The ‘Pack’ transmitter has two inputs: a 3.5mm high impedance jack for instruments (converter cable supplied), and a 2.5mm jack with a very high quality pre-amp for microphones.
With these two inputs, the “Pack” offers wireless freedom to almost everyone - artists, performers and broadcasters - who between them use
* active & passive guitars, basses and other string instruments, keyboards
* all trumpet, trombone & sax mics
* percussion and piano mics
* vocal, presentation and lecture mics.