The Korg TM series allows you to use the tuner and metronome simultaneously. Since this single unit is all you need for both pitch and rhythm training, it has become a favorite lesson tool for brass bands as well as many other types of musicians. The TM-50 is the latest model, featuring a two-level backlight that enhances the visibility of the LCD display. It uses a newly designed needle-style LCD for excellent response, and even greater tuning accuracy. In a first for this series, the entry-level model provides the Sound Back function that allows the speaker to generate the reference tone that's closest to the input sound, giving you a great way to develop and refine your sense of accurate pitch. Available in a choice of two colors, black or pearl white, the TM-50 is the perfect daily practice partner that will support your development as a performer.
- The Tuner and metronome can be used simultaneously or independently; you can practice your pitch and rhythm at the same time.
- Newly designed highly responsive LCD needle-type meter.
- Wide detection range from C1 to C8.
- The Sound Out function produces a reference tone in a three-octave range from the built-in speaker.
- The Sound Back function generates the reference tone that’s closest to the input sound, while the meter indicates the pitch discrepancy between the reference and the input sound - a great function for ear training!
- Calibration supports a range of concert pitches.
- Marks indicate pure major and minor third intervals.
- A wide tempo range of 30-252 beats/minute.
- 15 rhythm variations let you practice with a broad range of musical styles.
- Easy tempo settings with two types of tempo step patterns plus a tap tempo function.
- Large LCD with backlight brightness that’s adjustable over two levels for enhanced visibility.
- Even more compact and lightweight, with your choice of body color - black or pearl white.
- Newly designed stand and battery cover for enhanced usability.
- Memory Backup and Auto Power Off.
- 12 note equal temperament
- C1 (32.70 Hz) ~ C8 (4186 Hz), Using Sine Wave.
- C3 (130.81 Hz) ~ C6 (1046.50Hz), 3 Octave.
- Meter Mode (AUTO), Sound Out Mode (MANUAL), Sound Back Mode (AUTO)
- 410 ~ 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- +/- 1 cent
- +/-1 cent
- Quarter Note = 30 to 252 BPM
- 3 Types:Pendulum Step, Full Step, Tap Tempo
- Total 15 (0 - 9 beats, duplets, triplets, triplets without the center beat, quadruplets, quadruplets without the center beats)