A Limited Edition of maybe the most legendary and iconic Gibson acoustic steelstring, the J-45. Beautifull Wine Red nitro-cellulose finish and gold hardware.
L.R.Baggs Element VTC pickup system has been factory installed. Hand scalloped radiused bracings. Sitka Spruce top and Mahogany back & sides.
- J-45 Custom Shop Limited Edition
- Wine Red Nitro Lacquer Finish
- Round Shoulder Dreadnought Body
- Mahogany Back & Sides
- Sitka Spruce Spruce Top
- Multi-ply Binding on Top & Single-Ply Back Binding
- One-Piece Mahogany Neck
- Slim 60’s Tapered Neck Profile
- LR Baggs Element VTC Pickup System ~ with Volume control mounted inside sound-hole
- Orange Custom Shop Sticker inside Soundhole
- Custom Shop Stamp on the Back of the Headstock
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- Hand-scalloped Radiused Bracing
- Black Tusq Nut
- Nut-width 1.725"
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Rosewood Bridge ~ with Mother-of-Pearl Dot Inlays
- Mother-of-Pearl Dot Fret Inlays
- Pearl Gibson Logo on the Headstock
- Gold Grover Tuners
- Tortoise Teardrop Pick-guard